Monday 8 June 2009

SpotiFUN

I'm aware I talk about football far too much, whilst I am also aware that I love pop music.

To make amends for the former, and to prove the authenticity of the latter, here's a lovely Spotify playlist.

Your number's up.

Yes that's right, a Spotiplaylist featuring only songs with numbers in the title. In no way was collating this a chore, it was a positively enjoyable, albeit nerdy, wonderful experience. I love lists, far more than I should, and here is one of my finer collations.

My favourite? Two Lovers by Mary Wells is sexier than Miss World playing Total Football, whilst 1985 by Wings absolutely rapes any other solo Beatle song. But right now, I just can't ever turn off Stadiums and Shrines II by Sunset Rubdown.

....There’s a kid in there
And he’s big, and dumb,
And he’s… kinda scared...

No comments: